TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to be familiar yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
• In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
• Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
• Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
• Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
• You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
• We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
• Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
• Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
• Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
• We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise objectionable, offensive, inaccurate, harmful, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
• You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 4C Supreme Law International, a digital property of Advocate Ajay Kumar and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
• By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. www.4csupremelawint.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
COPYRIGHTS / TRADEMARKS
• All content and materials available on www.4csupremelawint.com including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Advocate Ajay Kumar, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Ajay Kumar/:4C Supreme Law International . • TAT of the services provided by us: We follow first come first serve model.
TERMINATION OF USE
• You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
• This website is controlled by Advocate Ajay Kumar from our office located in the state Delhi, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Delhi, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Delhi, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
• Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the state courts located in Delhi, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
• Priority Service: If you have any urgency then you can take our priority service by paying only Rs.4999/- extra with the service fee. Our average respond time of priority service is only 10 Minutes to 24 business hours.
CONSUMER COMPLAINT SERVICE
• No one can give 100% guarantee that the complaint will be resolved as it depends on the situation of the company but we will try our level best to solve the matter to the last extent. In maximum cases we have resolved but in some conditions we can not provide the guarantee to the consumer. But most of the companies try to solve the issues. If the company still on that note does not look into the issue then in that case we will give you the prepared draft of the complaint and you can approach to the nearest consumer forum for filing of the complaint.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
• Cancellation of order is not possible once the payment has been made. No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by 4C Supreme Law International. For further information, refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
• Declaration: We are not a Govt. body or portal, however, we provide legal services, GST Registration & filing, Consumer Complaint.
• Unless otherwise expressed, www.4csupremelawint.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us:
• 4C Supreme Law International, Workspaze, C-37, 12th Floor, Atma Ram House, Tolstoy Road, Barakhamba, New Delhi-110001.